The Courant American Newspaper
November 3, 1892, Page 8
|Transcribed and submitted by:|
1) Land of Abner Goodson deceased
2) Land “divided between the estate of James M. Shaw and the estate of B. F. Shaw, both deceased.
3) Land of Thos. C. Moore, deceased.
4) Land of Samuel F. Stephens, deceased
5) The tract of land in said county whereon James A. Jefferson resided at the time of his death.
Leave To Sell.
Georgia, Bartow County.
To whom it may concern: M. M. Puckett, guardian of Louise Howard has in due form applied to the undersigned for leave to sell her undivided one half interest in a certain house and lot in Cartersville, Ga., fronting west on Cassville Street and lying south of John T. Norris lot and bounded east by Wofford street and bounded south by an alley; said application will be heard on the first Monday in December nest, Nov. 1st, 1892.
G. W. Hendricks, Ordinary. [similar notice for James S. Rhodes, administrator of Addie F. Rhodes, deceased]
Letters of Administration:
1) Henry S. Sims on the estate of Maria Sims.
2) Eli Barrett on the estate of Thursey Barrett, late of said county.
Letters of Guardianship.
Georgia – Bartow County.
To whom it may concern: Singleton McGuire having in due form applied to the undersigned for the guardianship of the property of James E. McGuire, a lunatic late of said county, but now confined in the state Lunatic Asylum at Asylum, Ga., notice is hereby given that his application will be heard at my office on the first Monday in December next. This Nov. 2nd, 1892.
G. W. Hendricks, Ordinary.
|GO TO: Text Site Map|
Last modified: 9/12/2005